You can find below details on how to uninstall Airtel for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Airtel from your PCAirtel
. Further information on Airtel can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Airtel is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. msedge_proxy.exe is the Airtel's primary executable file and it takes about 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Airtel. They take about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Airtel is a program marketed by the software company Airtel. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Airtel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Airtel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Airtel or simply activate the Search field and type in "Airtel". If it exists on your system the Airtel program will be found automatically. After you click Airtel in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Airtel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Airtel.
8. After removing Airtel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Airtel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Airtel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Airtel by Airtel from your PC, we are not saying that Airtel by Airtel is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Airtel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:57:25.960