This web page is about Airtel 4G for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Airtel 4G from your computerZTE Corporation
. More info about ZTE Corporation can be seen here
. More information about the program Airtel 4G can be seen at http://www.zte.com.cn
. Airtel 4G is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airtel 4G\Airtel 4G folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Airtel 4G's complete uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\SupportAppPBAirtel 4G\Setup.exe /Uninstall. Airtel 4G's main file takes around 96.20 KB (98512 bytes) and is called LaunchWebUI.exe.
The executables below are part of Airtel 4G. They occupy about 2.43 MB (2547104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CancelAutoPlay_df.exe (437.70 KB)
- CheckNDISPort_df.exe (465.20 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (96.20 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (283.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (464.20 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (512.70 KB)
- UninstallSelf.exe (170.70 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (19.83 KB)
- installer.exe (20.33 KB)
This data is about Airtel 4G version 18.104.22.168
Airtel 4G is a program offered by ZTE Corporation. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Airtel 4G is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Airtel 4G with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Airtel 4G or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Airtel 4G". If it exists on your system the Airtel 4G app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Airtel 4G in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Airtel 4G, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Airtel 4G:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\SupportAppPBAirtel 4G\Setup.exe /Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Airtel 4G.
8. After removing Airtel 4G, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Airtel 4G which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Airtel 4G with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Airtel 4G by ZTE Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Airtel 4G by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Airtel 4G in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 11:30:28.680