Airport Simulator 2015
Airport Simulator 2015 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Airport Simulator 2015 from your systemLinkSolutions Ltd.
. You can find out more on LinkSolutions Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Airport Simulator 2015 is commonly installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Airport Simulator 2015 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Airport Simulator 2015 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.72 MB (2857248 bytes) on disk and is labeled Steam.exe.
Airport Simulator 2015 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.54 MB (19438584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.80 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.39 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015
of Airport Simulator 2015.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Airport Simulator 2015.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 319780
Airport Simulator 2015 is an application marketed by LinkSolutions Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Airport Simulator 2015 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Airport Simulator 2015 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Airport Simulator 2015 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Airport Simulator 2015". If it is installed on your PC the Airport Simulator 2015 application will be found automatically. When you select Airport Simulator 2015 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Airport Simulator 2015, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Airport Simulator 2015.
8. After uninstalling Airport Simulator 2015, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Airport Simulator 2015 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Airport Simulator 2015 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Airport Simulator 2015 by LinkSolutions Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Airport Simulator 2015 by LinkSolutions Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Airport Simulator 2015 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 19:52:11.247