You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Airmen for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Airmen from your systemAirborne Games
. You can read more on Airborne Games or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Airmen folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Airmen is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Airmen.exe is the Airmen's main executable file and it takes circa 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Airmen. They occupy 1.66 MB (1744840
bytes) on disk.
- Airmen.exe (635.50 KB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.04 MB)
Airmen is a program released by the software company Airborne Games. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Airmen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Airmen from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Airmen or simply activate the Search field and type in "Airmen". If it is installed on your PC the Airmen app will be found very quickly. When you click Airmen in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Airmen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Airmen.
8. After removing Airmen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Airmen which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Airmen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Airmen by Airborne Games from your computer, we are not saying that Airmen by Airborne Games is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Airmen supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 12:55:48.180