This web page is about Airlock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Airlock from your systemWindows Customs
. Additional info about Windows Customs can be seen here
. Please open http://www.windowscustoms.blogspot.com/
if you want to read more on Airlock on Windows Customs's web page. Airlock is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Customs\Airlock folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Customs\Airlock\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Airlock. Uninstall.exe is the Airlock's primary executable file and it takes approximately 128.74 KB (131832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Airlock. They take an average of 128.74 KB (131832
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (128.74 KB)
This info is about Airlock version 1.00
When planning to uninstall Airlock you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Airlock:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Customs\Airlock
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Customs\Airlock\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Customs\Airlock\Uninstall.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IntelliType Pro\AppSpecific\Airlock.exe
Airlock is an application released by the software company Windows Customs. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Airlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Airlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Airlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Airlock". If it exists on your system the Airlock app will be found very quickly. When you select Airlock in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Airlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.windowscustoms.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Customs\Airlock\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Airlock.
8. After removing Airlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Airlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Airlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Airlock by Windows Customs from your computer, nor are we saying that Airlock by Windows Customs is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Airlock in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 21:20:27.177