Airbus-Type MCDU is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Airbus-Type MCDU from your systemProject Magenta
. More data about Project Magenta can be read here
. You can read more about related to Airbus-Type MCDU at http://www.projectmagenta.com
. Airbus-Type MCDU is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ProjectMagenta\Airbus\MCDU directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. "C:\Program Files\ProjectMagenta\Airbus\MCDU\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Airbus-Type MCDU. Airbus-Type MCDU's primary file takes about 805.84 KB (825180 bytes) and its name is mcdu.exe.
The executable files below are part of Airbus-Type MCDU. They occupy an average of 1.16 MB (1216904
bytes) on disk.
- mcdu.exe (805.84 KB)
- PMFileCheck.exe (47.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
- RouteMaker.exe (264.00 KB)
Airbus-Type MCDU is a program offered by the software company Project Magenta. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Airbus-Type MCDU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Airbus-Type MCDU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Airbus-Type MCDU or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Airbus-Type MCDU". If it exists on your system the Airbus-Type MCDU application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Airbus-Type MCDU in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Airbus-Type MCDU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airbus-Type MCDU:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.projectmagenta.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ProjectMagenta\Airbus\MCDU\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Airbus-Type MCDU.
8. After uninstalling Airbus-Type MCDU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Airbus-Type MCDU which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Airbus-Type MCDU using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Airbus-Type MCDU by Project Magenta from your computer, we are not saying that Airbus-Type MCDU by Project Magenta is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Airbus-Type MCDU in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 10:25:16.773