This info is about Airbus-Type FCU for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Airbus-Type FCU from your PCProject Magenta
. More information about Project Magenta can be read here
. Further information about Airbus-Type FCU can be seen at http://www.projectmagenta.com
. Airbus-Type FCU is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ProjectMagenta\Airbus\FCU folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Airbus-Type FCU by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\ProjectMagenta\Airbus\FCU\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 890.62 KB (911993 bytes) on disk and is titled fcu.exe.
Airbus-Type FCU contains of the executables below. They occupy 1,009.16 KB (1033381
bytes) on disk.
- fcu.exe (890.62 KB)
- PMFileCheck.exe (47.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
Airbus-Type FCU is a program offered by the software company Project Magenta. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Airbus-Type FCU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Airbus-Type FCU using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Airbus-Type FCU or simply click the Search field and type in "Airbus-Type FCU". If it exists on your system the Airbus-Type FCU application will be found very quickly. When you select Airbus-Type FCU in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Airbus-Type FCU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Airbus-Type FCU:
- The software company is: http://www.projectmagenta.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ProjectMagenta\Airbus\FCU\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Airbus-Type FCU.
8. After removing Airbus-Type FCU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Airbus-Type FCU that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Airbus-Type FCU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Airbus-Type FCU by Project Magenta from your PC, nor are we saying that Airbus-Type FCU by Project Magenta is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Airbus-Type FCU in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 10:25:16.723