This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Airbnb for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Airbnb from your computerSweetLabs
. Further information on SweetLabs can be found here
. Airbnb is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLd12591c5f4e32ad70ba3132e63c9167cba0e139e is the full command line if you want to uninstall Airbnb. HostAppService.exe is the Airbnb's primary executable file and it takes circa 7.50 MB (7863808 bytes) on disk.
Airbnb installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.62 MB (21624320
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.50 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.14 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.92 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11066
Airbnb is an application marketed by SweetLabs. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Airbnb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Airbnb with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Airbnb or simply click the Search field and type in "Airbnb". The Airbnb app will be found automatically. When you select Airbnb in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Airbnb, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Airbnb.
8. After uninstalling Airbnb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Airbnb which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Airbnb using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Airbnb by SweetLabs from your PC, we are not saying that Airbnb by SweetLabs is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Airbnb supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 09:11:24.137