AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder from your systemDivogames
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Divogames. More data about the software AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder can be seen at http://www.divogames.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named unins000.exe and its approximative size is 615.00 KB (629760 bytes).
The executables below are part of AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder. They occupy an average of 615.00 KB (629760
bytes) on disk.
AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder is a program offered by Divogames. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder or simply click the Search field and type in "AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder". The AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder:
- The software company is: http://www.divogames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder.
8. After removing AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder by Divogames from your PC, we are not saying that AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder by Divogames is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AirStrike.II.Gulf.Thunder in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 17:02:33.100