This page is about AirState 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AirState 220.127.116.11 from your systemTechniSolve Software cc
. You can read more on TechniSolve Software cc or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.coolit.co.za
if you want to read more on AirState 18.104.22.168 on TechniSolve Software cc's web page. Usually the AirState 22.214.171.124 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TechniSolve\AirState folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\TechniSolve\AirState\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AirState 126.96.36.199. AirState.exe is the AirState 188.8.131.52's primary executable file and it takes around 648.50 KB (664064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AirState 184.108.40.206. They occupy an average of 728.85 KB (746346
bytes) on disk.
- AirState.exe (648.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (80.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of AirState 18.104.22.168.
AirState 22.214.171.124 is an application by TechniSolve Software cc. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall AirState 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AirState 188.8.131.52 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AirState 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "AirState 220.127.116.11". The AirState 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. When you select AirState 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AirState 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AirState 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.coolit.co.za
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TechniSolve\AirState\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AirState 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling AirState 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AirState 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AirState 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AirState 126.96.36.199 by TechniSolve Software cc from your PC, we are not saying that AirState 188.8.131.52 by TechniSolve Software cc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AirState 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 20:56:27.767