AirSend is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AirSend from your systemCodeLathe, Inc
. Check out here
for more details on CodeLathe, Inc. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\airsend directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\airsend\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AirSend. The program's main executable file is labeled AirSend.exe and occupies 316.65 KB (324248 bytes).
The executables below are part of AirSend. They occupy an average of 103.14 MB (108152928
bytes) on disk.
- AirSend.exe (316.65 KB)
- Update.exe (1.76 MB)
- AirSend.exe (99.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.13.92
AirSend is a program released by the software company CodeLathe, Inc. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall AirSend is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AirSend from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AirSend or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AirSend". If it is installed on your PC the AirSend application will be found very quickly. When you click AirSend in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AirSend, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AirSend.
8. After uninstalling AirSend, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AirSend that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AirSend with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AirSend by CodeLathe, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that AirSend by CodeLathe, Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AirSend supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 23:29:29.747