This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AirPlus G for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AirPlus G from your systemD-Link
. Go over here
for more details on D-Link. AirPlus G is typically set up in the C:\Programmi\D-Link\AirPlus G directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing AirPlus G is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. AirPlus G's main file takes around 1.48 MB (1552384 bytes) and is called AirGCFG.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside AirPlus G. They occupy about 4.18 MB (4380160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AirGCFG.exe (1.48 MB)
- ANIO.exe (212.00 KB)
- ANIWZCS2.exe (212.00 KB)
- CtrlSrv.exe (24.00 KB)
- D-Link Wizard.exe (788.00 KB)
- lwd.exe (295.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (53.50 KB)
- DeviceInst.exe (224.00 KB)
- CPSYS64.exe (427.50 KB)
- DevInst.exe (472.00 KB)
Click on the links below for other AirPlus G versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AirPlus G when you uninstall it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\D-Link AirPlus G
- C:\Program Files\D-Link\AirPlus G
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\D-Link AirPlus G\Connect Wizard.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\D-Link AirPlus G\D-Link AirPlus Utility.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\D-Link AirPlus G\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Program Files\D-Link\AirPlus G\AirGCFG.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\D-Link\AirPlus G
AirPlus G is an application released by D-Link. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase AirPlus G is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AirPlus G from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AirPlus G or simply activate the Search field and type in "AirPlus G". If it exists on your system the AirPlus G application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AirPlus G in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AirPlus G, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AirPlus G.
8. After removing AirPlus G, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AirPlus G that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AirPlus G with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AirPlus G by D-Link from your computer, we are not saying that AirPlus G by D-Link is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AirPlus G supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-04 13:37:30.230