AirNav RadarBox 2009
AirNav RadarBox 2009 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AirNav RadarBox 2009 from your computerAirNav Systems, LLC
. More information on AirNav Systems, LLC can be found here
. Please follow http://www.airnavsystems.com/
if you want to read more on AirNav RadarBox 2009 on AirNav Systems, LLC's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AirNav Systems\AirNav RadarBox 2009 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\AirNav Systems\AirNav RadarBox 2009\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AirNav RadarBox 2009. The program's main executable file occupies 2.05 MB (2147328 bytes) on disk and is labeled ANRB.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AirNav RadarBox 2009. They take about 2.70 MB (2831129
bytes) on disk.
- ANRB.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
This web page is about AirNav RadarBox 2009 version 2009
AirNav RadarBox 2009 is an application released by the software company AirNav Systems, LLC. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall AirNav RadarBox 2009 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AirNav RadarBox 2009 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AirNav RadarBox 2009 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AirNav RadarBox 2009". If it is installed on your PC the AirNav RadarBox 2009 program will be found very quickly. When you select AirNav RadarBox 2009 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AirNav RadarBox 2009, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AirNav RadarBox 2009:
- The publisher is: http://www.airnavsystems.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AirNav Systems\AirNav RadarBox 2009\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AirNav RadarBox 2009.
8. After removing AirNav RadarBox 2009, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AirNav RadarBox 2009 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AirNav RadarBox 2009 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AirNav RadarBox 2009 by AirNav Systems, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that AirNav RadarBox 2009 by AirNav Systems, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AirNav RadarBox 2009 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 20:39:09.650