This page is about AirLive WT-2000USB for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AirLive WT-2000USB from your PCOvislink
. You can read more on Ovislink or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Ovislink\AirLive WT-2000USB folder (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall AirLive WT-2000USB. The application's main executable file occupies 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) on disk and is titled AegisI5.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with AirLive WT-2000USB. They occupy about 7.03 MB (7366656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AegisI5.exe (312.00 KB)
- Install.exe (48.00 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
- TurboG-UI.exe (664.00 KB)
- AegisI2.exe (124.00 KB)
- TurboG-UI.exe (632.00 KB)
- ApUI.exe (420.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (68.50 KB)
- Install.exe (20.50 KB)
- RaSwap.exe (320.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (16.50 KB)
- WinX64.exe (20.50 KB)
- WRLSetup.exe (36.00 KB)
- xpbridge.exe (278.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (11.50 KB)
- xpbridge.exe (192.00 KB)
The current page applies to AirLive WT-2000USB version 1.00.01
only. Click on the links below for other AirLive WT-2000USB versions:
AirLive WT-2000USB is a program marketed by the software company Ovislink. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase AirLive WT-2000USB is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AirLive WT-2000USB from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AirLive WT-2000USB or simply click the Search field and type in "AirLive WT-2000USB". If it is installed on your PC the AirLive WT-2000USB application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AirLive WT-2000USB in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AirLive WT-2000USB, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AirLive WT-2000USB.
8. After removing AirLive WT-2000USB, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AirLive WT-2000USB which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AirLive WT-2000USB with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AirLive WT-2000USB by Ovislink from your computer, nor are we saying that AirLive WT-2000USB by Ovislink is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AirLive WT-2000USB in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-15 15:40:46.123