You can find below details on how to uninstall AirExplorer 2.5.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AirExplorer 2.5.1 from your systemlrepacks.ru
. You can find out more on lrepacks.ru or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.kanssoftware.com/
to get more info about AirExplorer 2.5.1 on lrepacks.ru's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AirExplorer directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\AirExplorer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AirExplorer 2.5.1. AirExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.29 MB (3453952 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AirExplorer 2.5.1. They take 4.26 MB (4471797
bytes) on disk.
- AirExplorer.exe (3.29 MB)
- AirExplorerCmd.exe (71.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (922.49 KB)
This page is about AirExplorer 2.5.1 version 2.5.1
AirExplorer 2.5.1 is an application offered by lrepacks.ru. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AirExplorer 2.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AirExplorer 2.5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AirExplorer 2.5.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "AirExplorer 2.5.1". The AirExplorer 2.5.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AirExplorer 2.5.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AirExplorer 2.5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AirExplorer 2.5.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.kanssoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AirExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AirExplorer 2.5.1.
8. After removing AirExplorer 2.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AirExplorer 2.5.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AirExplorer 2.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AirExplorer 2.5.1 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, we are not saying that AirExplorer 2.5.1 by lrepacks.ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AirExplorer 2.5.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 06:08:20.413