AirExplorer 2.4.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AirExplorer 2.4.0 from your systemhttp://www.airexplorer.net
. You can find out more on http://www.airexplorer.net or check for application updates here
. More data about the application AirExplorer 2.4.0 can be found at http://www.airexplorer.net
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AirExplorer directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling AirExplorer 2.4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AirExplorer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. AirExplorer.exe is the AirExplorer 2.4.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.28 MB (3440128 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AirExplorer 2.4.0. They take 4.29 MB (4496931
bytes) on disk.
- AirExplorer.exe (3.28 MB)
- AirExplorerCmd.exe (71.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (960.53 KB)
The current web page applies to AirExplorer 2.4.0 version 2.4.0
AirExplorer 2.4.0 is an application released by http://www.airexplorer.net. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase AirExplorer 2.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AirExplorer 2.4.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AirExplorer 2.4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AirExplorer 2.4.0". The AirExplorer 2.4.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AirExplorer 2.4.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AirExplorer 2.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AirExplorer 2.4.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.airexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AirExplorer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AirExplorer 2.4.0.
8. After uninstalling AirExplorer 2.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AirExplorer 2.4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AirExplorer 2.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AirExplorer 2.4.0 by http://www.airexplorer.net from your computer, nor are we saying that AirExplorer 2.4.0 by http://www.airexplorer.net is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AirExplorer 2.4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 22:23:19.257