AirDroid 22.214.171.124 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall AirDroid 126.96.36.199 from your computerSand Studio
. Additional info about Sand Studio can be found here
. Please follow http://www.airdroid.com/
if you want to read more on AirDroid 188.8.131.52 on Sand Studio's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AirDroid directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling AirDroid 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AirDroid\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. AirDroid 220.127.116.11's primary file takes about 6.20 MB (6499328 bytes) and is named AirDroid.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AirDroid 18.104.22.168. They occupy 9.06 MB (9501821
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AirCmd.exe (107.50 KB)
- AirDroid.exe (6.20 MB)
- BonjourSetup.exe (2.05 MB)
- Helper.exe (256.00 KB)
- Launcher.exe (136.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (331.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of AirDroid 126.96.36.199.
AirDroid 188.8.131.52 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AirDroid 184.108.40.206:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall AirDroid 220.127.116.11:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AirDroid
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AirDroid\Exception\Exception20170313.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AirDroid\Exception\Exception20170412.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AirDroid\Exception\Exception20170414.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\AirDroid.lnk
AirDroid 18.104.22.168 is an application offered by Sand Studio. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove AirDroid 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AirDroid 126.96.36.199 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AirDroid 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AirDroid 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the AirDroid 220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. When you select AirDroid 18.104.22.168 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AirDroid 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AirDroid 126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: http://www.airdroid.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AirDroid\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AirDroid 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling AirDroid 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AirDroid 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AirDroid 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AirDroid 22.214.171.124 by Sand Studio from your computer, we are not saying that AirDroid 126.96.36.199 by Sand Studio is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AirDroid 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:51:41.493