AirDroid 18.104.22.168 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall AirDroid 22.214.171.124 from your computerSand Studio
. Additional info about Sand Studio can be found here
. Please follow http://www.airdroid.com/
if you want to read more on AirDroid 126.96.36.199 on Sand Studio's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AirDroid directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling AirDroid 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AirDroid\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. AirDroid 184.108.40.206's primary file takes about 6.20 MB (6499328 bytes) and is named AirDroid.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AirDroid 220.127.116.11. They occupy 9.06 MB (9501821
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AirCmd.exe (107.50 KB)
- AirDroid.exe (6.20 MB)
- BonjourSetup.exe (2.05 MB)
- Helper.exe (256.00 KB)
- Launcher.exe (136.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (331.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of AirDroid 22.214.171.124.
AirDroid 126.96.36.199 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AirDroid 188.8.131.52:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall AirDroid 184.108.40.206:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AirDroid
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AirDroid\Exception\Exception20170313.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AirDroid\Exception\Exception20170412.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AirDroid\Exception\Exception20170414.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\AirDroid.lnk
AirDroid 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by Sand Studio. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove AirDroid 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AirDroid 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AirDroid 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AirDroid 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the AirDroid 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. After you click AirDroid 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AirDroid 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AirDroid 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.airdroid.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AirDroid\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AirDroid 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling AirDroid 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AirDroid 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AirDroid 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AirDroid 18.104.22.168 by Sand Studio from your computer, we are not saying that AirDroid 22.214.171.124 by Sand Studio is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AirDroid 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:51:41.493