This page is about AirCombat for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall AirCombat from your computerTweenSoft Inc.
. More info about TweenSoft Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.tweensoft.com
if you want to read more on AirCombat on TweenSoft Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\aircombat-1d67fc43b2d2956593a1e1e689100cf7" directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\aircombat-1d67fc43b2d2956593a1e1e689100cf7\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove AirCombat. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk.
AirCombat installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
AirCombat is an application offered by TweenSoft Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AirCombat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AirCombat from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AirCombat or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AirCombat". The AirCombat application will be found automatically. When you select AirCombat in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AirCombat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AirCombat:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tweensoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\aircombat-1d67fc43b2d2956593a1e1e689100cf7\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AirCombat.
8. After uninstalling AirCombat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AirCombat which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AirCombat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AirCombat by TweenSoft Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AirCombat by TweenSoft Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AirCombat in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:01:46.043