AirCards - All Aircraft
This web page is about AirCards - All Aircraft for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AirCards - All Aircraft from your computerDauntless Software
. Additional info about Dauntless Software can be seen here
. More information about the software AirCards - All Aircraft can be found at http://www.dauntless-soft.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\AirCards directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AirCards - All Aircraft is "C:\Program Files\AirCards\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. AirCards.exe is the AirCards - All Aircraft's primary executable file and it takes approximately 13.58 MB (14237696 bytes) on disk.
AirCards - All Aircraft contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.25 MB (14944538
bytes) on disk.
- AirCards.exe (13.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.28 KB)
AirCards - All Aircraft is a program offered by Dauntless Software. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase AirCards - All Aircraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AirCards - All Aircraft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AirCards - All Aircraft or simply activate the Search field and type in "AirCards - All Aircraft". If it exists on your system the AirCards - All Aircraft app will be found very quickly. When you select AirCards - All Aircraft in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AirCards - All Aircraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AirCards - All Aircraft:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dauntless-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AirCards\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AirCards - All Aircraft.
8. After uninstalling AirCards - All Aircraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AirCards - All Aircraft that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AirCards - All Aircraft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AirCards - All Aircraft by Dauntless Software from your PC, nor are we saying that AirCards - All Aircraft by Dauntless Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AirCards - All Aircraft supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 10:25:16.783