This page is about AirBoard 4.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AirBoard 4.1 from your systemLimInfi
. More information about LimInfi can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AirBoard39 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove AirBoard 4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AirBoard39\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled AirBoard.exe and its approximative size is 3.94 MB (4126504 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with AirBoard 4.1. They occupy about 60.74 MB (63694235
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AirBoard.exe (3.94 MB)
- AirBoardUpdateHelper.exe (17.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (32.92 MB)
- nb.exe (23.70 MB)
- uninst.exe (165.17 KB)
- WebRTCTest.exe (7.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of AirBoard 4.1.
AirBoard 4.1 is an application released by the software company LimInfi. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase AirBoard 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AirBoard 4.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AirBoard 4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "AirBoard 4.1". The AirBoard 4.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select AirBoard 4.1 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AirBoard 4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AirBoard 4.1.
8. After uninstalling AirBoard 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AirBoard 4.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AirBoard 4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AirBoard 4.1 by LimInfi from your PC, we are not saying that AirBoard 4.1 by LimInfi is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AirBoard 4.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 08:52:08.663