AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0
AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0 from your computerFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. More data about FlightSimLabs, Ltd. can be found here
. More data about the software AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0 can be found at http://www.flightsimlabs.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\AXM folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\AXM\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 708.18 KB (725174 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins000.exe.
AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 708.18 KB (725174
bytes) on disk.
This page is about AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0 version 0.1.0.0
AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0 is an application by the software company FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0". If it exists on your system the AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-214\CFM\AXM\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0.
8. After removing AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AirAsia livery for FSX v1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 13:54:44.477