Air Strike 3D
Air Strike 3D is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Air Strike 3D from your computerGameHouse, Inc.
. More information on GameHouse, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the software Air Strike 3D can be seen at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. The full command line for uninstalling Air Strike 3D is C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\AIRSTR~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\AIRSTR~1\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. AirStrike3D.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 573.75 KB (587518 bytes) on disk.
Air Strike 3D is composed of the following executables which occupy 787.31 KB (806206
bytes) on disk:
- AirStrike3D.exe (573.75 KB)
- GDFUninstall.exe (56.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Air Strike 3D version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of Air Strike 3D:
Air Strike 3D is an application by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Air Strike 3D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Air Strike 3D from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Air Strike 3D or simply click the Search field and type in "Air Strike 3D". If it is installed on your PC the Air Strike 3D app will be found automatically. When you select Air Strike 3D in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Air Strike 3D, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Strike 3D:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\AIRSTR~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\AIRSTR~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Air Strike 3D.
8. After uninstalling Air Strike 3D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Air Strike 3D which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Air Strike 3D with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Air Strike 3D by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Air Strike 3D by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Air Strike 3D supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:20:10.920