Air Strike 2
Air Strike 2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Air Strike 2 from your PCOberon Media
. More data about Oberon Media can be seen here
. Air Strike 2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Acer GameZone\Air Strike 2 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Air Strike 2 is C:\Program Files\Acer GameZone\Air Strike 2\Uninstall.exe. Air Strike 2's main file takes about 428.00 KB (438272 bytes) and is named Launch.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Air Strike 2. They occupy about 1.87 MB (1960448
bytes) on disk.
- AirStrike3D II.exe (1.26 MB)
- Launch.exe (428.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Air Strike 2.
Air Strike 2 is a program released by the software company Oberon Media. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Air Strike 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Air Strike 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Air Strike 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Air Strike 2". The Air Strike 2 program will be found automatically. After you select Air Strike 2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Air Strike 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Air Strike 2.
8. After uninstalling Air Strike 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Air Strike 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Air Strike 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Air Strike 2 by Oberon Media from your computer, we are not saying that Air Strike 2 by Oberon Media is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Air Strike 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 06:47:03.337