Air Shark is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Air Shark from your computerFreeGamePick.com
. Additional info about FreeGamePick.com can be read here
. Click on http://www.freegamepick.com/
to get more info about Air Shark on FreeGamePick.com's website. Air Shark is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Air Shark folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Air Shark is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Air Shark\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 692.00 KB (708608 bytes) on disk and is named game.exe.
Air Shark is comprised of the following executables which take 5.69 MB (5970931
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (692.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ApnStub.exe (139.88 KB)
- ApnToolbarInstaller.exe (3.76 MB)
Air Shark is a program offered by FreeGamePick.com. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Air Shark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Air Shark from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Air Shark or simply click the Search feature and type in "Air Shark". The Air Shark application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Air Shark in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Air Shark, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Shark:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Air Shark\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Air Shark.
8. After uninstalling Air Shark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Air Shark which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Air Shark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Air Shark by FreeGamePick.com from your computer, we are not saying that Air Shark by FreeGamePick.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Air Shark in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 08:08:21.873