Air Shark 2
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Air Shark 2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Air Shark 2 from your computerGamebra LLC
. More info about Gamebra LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.gamebra.com/
to get more details about Air Shark 2 on Gamebra LLC's website. Usually the Air Shark 2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\gamebra.com\Air Shark 2 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Air Shark 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\gamebra.com\Air Shark 2\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Air Shark 2's primary file takes about 652.00 KB (667648 bytes) and is called game.exe.
Air Shark 2 contains of the executables below. They take 1.32 MB (1388021
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (652.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
This data is about Air Shark 2 version 2
Air Shark 2 is an application offered by Gamebra LLC. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Air Shark 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Air Shark 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Air Shark 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Air Shark 2". If it exists on your system the Air Shark 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Air Shark 2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Air Shark 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Shark 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamebra.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\gamebra.com\Air Shark 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Air Shark 2.
8. After uninstalling Air Shark 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Air Shark 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Air Shark 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Air Shark 2 by Gamebra LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Air Shark 2 by Gamebra LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Air Shark 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:10:45.920