Air Shark 2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Air Shark 2 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Air Shark 2 from your PCFreeGamePick.com
. Open here
for more details on FreeGamePick.com. Detailed information about Air Shark 2 can be seen at http://www.freegamepick.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Air Shark 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Air Shark 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Air Shark 2\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 494.50 KB (506368 bytes) on disk and is labeled Launcher.exe.
Air Shark 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.24 MB (2348995
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (652.00 KB)
- Launcher.exe (494.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Air Shark 2.
If you are manually uninstalling Air Shark 2 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Air Shark 2_is1
Air Shark 2 is an application by the software company FreeGamePick.com. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Air Shark 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Air Shark 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Air Shark 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Air Shark 2". If it exists on your system the Air Shark 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Air Shark 2 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Air Shark 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Shark 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Air Shark 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Air Shark 2.
8. After removing Air Shark 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Air Shark 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Air Shark 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Air Shark 2 by FreeGamePick.com from your PC, we are not saying that Air Shark 2 by FreeGamePick.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Air Shark 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 02:12:41.087