This page is about Air Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Air Player from your computerSim Innovations
. More data about Sim Innovations can be found here
. More data about the application Air Player can be seen at "www.siminnovations.com"
. Air Player is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Player directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Air Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Player\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Bootloader.exe and it has a size of 386.00 KB (395264 bytes).
The executables below are part of Air Player. They occupy about 2.62 MB (2751487
bytes) on disk.
- AirPlayer.exe (1.86 MB)
- Bootloader.exe (386.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (399.00 KB)
Air Player is an application released by Sim Innovations. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Air Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Air Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Air Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Air Player". If it is installed on your PC the Air Player program will be found very quickly. After you select Air Player in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Air Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Player:
- The publisher is: "www.siminnovations.com"
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Player\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Air Player.
8. After removing Air Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Air Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Air Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Air Player by Sim Innovations from your computer, nor are we saying that Air Player by Sim Innovations is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Air Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 16:33:33.877