Air Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Air Manager from your PCSim Innovations
. More information on Sim Innovations can be seen here
. Please open "www.siminnovations.nl"
if you want to read more on Air Manager on Sim Innovations's web page. Usually the Air Manager application is found in the C:\Program Files\Air Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. Air Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Air Manager\uninstall.exe. airmanager.exe is the Air Manager's main executable file and it takes around 5.53 MB (5798464 bytes) on disk.
Air Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.92 MB (6207031
bytes) on disk:
- airmanager.exe (5.53 MB)
- uninstall.exe (398.99 KB)
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Air Manager from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Air Manager when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\Air Manager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\Air Manager\airmanager.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\Air Manager\fonts\digital-7-mono.ttf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\Air Manager\lua_libs\geo_functions.lua
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\Air Manager\lua_libs\messages_list.lua
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\Air Manager\lua_libs\var_functions.lua
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\Air Manager\manager_icon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\Air Manager\nav_data\nav_data.am
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\Air Manager\nav_data\nav_data.sqlite
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\Air Manager\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Air Manager
Air Manager is an application offered by the software company Sim Innovations. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Air Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Air Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Air Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Air Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Air Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Air Manager in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Air Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Manager:
- The web site of the application is: "www.siminnovations.nl"
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Air Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Air Manager.
8. After removing Air Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Air Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Air Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Air Manager by Sim Innovations from your computer, nor are we saying that Air Manager by Sim Innovations is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Air Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 15:44:51.587