Air Guard Trial
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Air Guard Trial for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Air Guard Trial from your computerI Wanna Play
. You can read more on I Wanna Play or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Air Guard Trial at http://www.iwannaplay.com
. Air Guard Trial is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Guard Trial folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Guard Trial\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Air Guard Trial. Air Guard.exe is the Air Guard Trial's primary executable file and it takes approximately 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Air Guard Trial. They occupy about 619.32 KB (634179
bytes) on disk.
- Air Guard.exe (40.00 KB)
- pa.exe (524.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (55.32 KB)
Air Guard Trial is an application marketed by I Wanna Play. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Air Guard Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Air Guard Trial with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Air Guard Trial or simply click the Search feature and type in "Air Guard Trial". The Air Guard Trial application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Air Guard Trial in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Air Guard Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Guard Trial:
- The software company is: http://www.iwannaplay.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Guard Trial\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Air Guard Trial.
8. After removing Air Guard Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Air Guard Trial that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Air Guard Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Air Guard Trial by I Wanna Play from your PC, we are not saying that Air Guard Trial by I Wanna Play is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Air Guard Trial in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-09 15:22:01.853