Air Guard Trial
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Air Guard Trial for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Air Guard Trial from your PCI Wanna Play
. You can read more on I Wanna Play or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Air Guard Trial at http://www.iwannaplay.com
. Air Guard Trial is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Guard Trial folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Guard Trial\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Air Guard Trial. Air Guard.exe is the Air Guard Trial's primary executable file and it takes approximately 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Air Guard Trial. They occupy about 619.32 KB (634179
bytes) on disk.
- Air Guard.exe (40.00 KB)
- pa.exe (524.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (55.32 KB)
Air Guard Trial has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Air Guard Trial:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Air Guard Trial:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Air Guard Trial
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Thinstall\Air Guard Full
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Air Guard[mihandownload.com].zip.lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Thinstall\Air Guard Full\Registry.rw.lck
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Thinstall\Air Guard Full\Registry.rw.tvr
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Thinstall\Air Guard Full\Registry.tvr.backup
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Air Guard Trial
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Air Guard Trial
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Guard Trial\Air Guard.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Guard Trial\Air Guard.exe.FriendlyAppName
Air Guard Trial is an application by the software company I Wanna Play. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Air Guard Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Air Guard Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Air Guard Trial or simply click the Search field and type in "Air Guard Trial". The Air Guard Trial program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Air Guard Trial in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Air Guard Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Guard Trial:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iwannaplay.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Guard Trial\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Air Guard Trial.
8. After removing Air Guard Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Air Guard Trial which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Air Guard Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Air Guard Trial by I Wanna Play from your PC, we are not saying that Air Guard Trial by I Wanna Play is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Air Guard Trial supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-09 15:22:01.853