Air Globe is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Air Globe from your PCAir Globe
. You can read more on Air Globe or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Air Globe at http://airglobeapp.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Air Globe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named AirGlobeUninstall.exe and it has a size of 242.71 KB (248536 bytes).
The executables below are part of Air Globe. They occupy an average of 881.95 KB (903112
bytes) on disk.
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (242.71 KB)
- utilAirGlobe.exe (639.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Air Globe version 2015.05.25.122422
alone. For other Air Globe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is a program marketed by Air Globe. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Air Globe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Air Globe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Air Globe". If it exists on your system the Air Globe app will be found automatically. After you select Air Globe in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Air Globe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Globe:
- The publisher is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Air Globe.
8. After removing Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Globe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Air Globe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Air Globe by Air Globe from your PC, we are not saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Air Globe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:27:38.120