This info is about Air Conflict for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Air Conflict from your computerGamesPub Ltd.
. More info about GamesPub Ltd. can be read here
. Please open http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
if you want to read more on Air Conflict on GamesPub Ltd.'s page. Usually the Air Conflict application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.UserName\Air Conflict folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Air Conflict by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.UserName\Air Conflict\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named AirConflict.exe and its approximative size is 707.50 KB (724480 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Air Conflict. They take 21.17 MB (22198230
bytes) on disk.
- AirConflict.exe (707.50 KB)
- Game.exe (9.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- air conflict.exe (9.71 MB)
Air Conflict is a program marketed by GamesPub Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Air Conflict is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Air Conflict from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Air Conflict or simply click the Search field and type in "Air Conflict". If it is installed on your PC the Air Conflict program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Air Conflict in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Air Conflict, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Conflict:
- The publisher is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.UserName\Air Conflict\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Air Conflict.
8. After removing Air Conflict, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Air Conflict which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Air Conflict using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Air Conflict by GamesPub Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Air Conflict by GamesPub Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Air Conflict in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 12:08:54.560