Air Cluster is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Air Cluster from your computerhttp://www.aircluster.org
. More data about http://www.aircluster.org can be found here
. More info about the program Air Cluster can be found at http://www.aircluster.org
. Air Cluster is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AirCluster directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Air Cluster is C:\Program Files\AirCluster\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named AirCluster.exe and occupies 4.74 MB (4973800 bytes).
Air Cluster is comprised of the following executables which take 4.82 MB (5055670
bytes) on disk:
- AirCluster.exe (4.74 MB)
- uninst.exe (79.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.2
of Air Cluster. You can find below info on other releases of Air Cluster:
...click to view all...
Air Cluster is a program marketed by the software company http://www.aircluster.org. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Air Cluster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Air Cluster from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Air Cluster or simply activate the Search field and type in "Air Cluster". If it is installed on your PC the Air Cluster program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Air Cluster in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Air Cluster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Cluster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aircluster.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AirCluster\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Air Cluster.
8. After uninstalling Air Cluster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Air Cluster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Air Cluster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Air Cluster by http://www.aircluster.org from your computer, we are not saying that Air Cluster by http://www.aircluster.org is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Air Cluster supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 12:50:58.910