You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Air Assault for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Air Assault from your PCGameTop Pte. Ltd.
. Go over here
for more details on GameTop Pte. Ltd.. More info about the program Air Assault can be seen at http://www.GameTop.com/
. Air Assault is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Air Assault directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Air Assault is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Air Assault\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Air Assault's main file takes around 56.00 KB (57344 bytes) and is named game.exe.
Air Assault installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.41 MB (1480353
bytes) on disk.
- AirStrike.exe (688.00 KB)
- game.exe (56.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Air Assault version 1.0
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Air Assault from your computer.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Air Assault_is1
Air Assault is an application offered by GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Air Assault is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Air Assault with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Air Assault or simply click the Search feature and type in "Air Assault". If it exists on your system the Air Assault application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Air Assault in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Air Assault, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Assault:
- The publisher is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Air Assault\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Air Assault.
8. After removing Air Assault, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Assault which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Air Assault with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Air Assault by GameTop Pte. Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Air Assault by GameTop Pte. Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Air Assault supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:21:07.683