Air Assault 3D
This web page is about Air Assault 3D for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Air Assault 3D from your computerDivoGames
. Further information on DivoGames can be found here
. Please open http://www.divogames.com/
if you want to read more on Air Assault 3D on DivoGames's website. Usually the Air Assault 3D program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DivoGames\Air Assault 3D folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Air Assault 3D is C:\Program Files (x86)\DivoGames\Air Assault 3D\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 8.98 MB (9412608 bytes) on disk and is labeled Game.exe.
The following executables are contained in Air Assault 3D. They occupy 9.11 MB (9548360
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (8.98 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (132.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.70
of Air Assault 3D.
Air Assault 3D is a program offered by the software company DivoGames. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Air Assault 3D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Air Assault 3D from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Air Assault 3D or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Air Assault 3D". The Air Assault 3D application will be found very quickly. After you select Air Assault 3D in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Air Assault 3D, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Assault 3D:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.divogames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DivoGames\Air Assault 3D\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Air Assault 3D.
8. After uninstalling Air Assault 3D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Air Assault 3D which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Air Assault 3D using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Air Assault 3D by DivoGames from your PC, we are not saying that Air Assault 3D by DivoGames is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Air Assault 3D in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 20:47:38.933