This page contains complete information on how to remove Aion Rainmeter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Aion Rainmeter from your systemRainy.ws
. More info about Rainy.ws can be read here
. More information about the application Aion Rainmeter can be found at http://www.Rainy.ws/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aion RainMeter folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Aion Rainmeter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aion RainMeter\unins000.exe. AionRainMeter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.40 MB (7755776 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Aion Rainmeter. They take about 10.34 MB (10840395
bytes) on disk.
- AionRainMeter.exe (7.40 MB)
- AionToPNG.exe (1.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This data is about Aion Rainmeter version 2.8
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Aion Rainmeter:
Aion Rainmeter is a program released by the software company Rainy.ws. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Aion Rainmeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Aion Rainmeter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Aion Rainmeter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aion Rainmeter". If it is installed on your PC the Aion Rainmeter application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Aion Rainmeter in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Aion Rainmeter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aion Rainmeter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Rainy.ws/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aion RainMeter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Aion Rainmeter.
8. After removing Aion Rainmeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Aion Rainmeter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aion Rainmeter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Aion Rainmeter by Rainy.ws from your PC, we are not saying that Aion Rainmeter by Rainy.ws is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Aion Rainmeter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 16:40:29.837