Aim High 1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Aim High 1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Aim High 1 from your computerOxford University Press
. More information on Oxford University Press can be seen here
. Aim High 1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)/Oxford University Press folder, regulated by the user's choice. Aim High 1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxford University Press\Aim High 1\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled oup.exe and its approximative size is 464.00 KB (475136 bytes).
Aim High 1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.70 MB (16467517
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (2.97 MB)
- install_flash_player.exe (9.36 MB)
- oup.exe (464.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (146.50 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (116.00 KB)
- js.exe (1.94 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.00 KB)
- updater.exe (256.00 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (32.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (316.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (18.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (100.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Aim High 1 version 1.0
Aim High 1 is a program offered by Oxford University Press. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Aim High 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Aim High 1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Aim High 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aim High 1". If it exists on your system the Aim High 1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Aim High 1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Aim High 1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aim High 1.
8. After uninstalling Aim High 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aim High 1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aim High 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Aim High 1 by Oxford University Press from your PC, nor are we saying that Aim High 1 by Oxford University Press is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Aim High 1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-20 04:53:13.730