AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1 from your systemLhandslide Studios
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Lhandslide Studios. You can see more info on AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1 at http://www.aibliss.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AiBlissMP3Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AiBlissMP3Player\uninst.exe. AiBliss_MP3Player.exe is the AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 4.50 MB (4718670 bytes) on disk.
AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.55 MB (4771047
bytes) on disk.
- AiBliss_MP3Player.exe (4.50 MB)
- uninst.exe (51.15 KB)
This page is about AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1 version 1.1
AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1 is an application marketed by Lhandslide Studios. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1". If it exists on your system the AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.aibliss.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AiBlissMP3Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1.
8. After removing AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1 by Lhandslide Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1 by Lhandslide Studios is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AiBliss MP3 Player 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 11:06:01.360