AhsayOBM is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall AhsayOBM from your computerAhsay Systems Corporation
. Open here
for more details on Ahsay Systems Corporation. Detailed information about AhsayOBM can be seen at www.ahsay.com
. AhsayOBM is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AhsayOBM folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for AhsayOBM is C:\Program Files\AhsayOBM\unins000.exe. SystemTray64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 477.93 KB (489400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside AhsayOBM. They take about 7.63 MB (7999992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- Aua.exe (178.43 KB)
- Taskkill.exe (154.39 KB)
- Taskkill64.exe (206.39 KB)
- Sleep.exe (60.00 KB)
- cbpsX64.exe (281.01 KB)
- cbpsX86.exe (198.51 KB)
- HypervTools.exe (32.00 KB)
- LotusBMWinX64.exe (117.00 KB)
- LotusBMWinX86.exe (100.00 KB)
- LotusNotesWrapper.exe (100.00 KB)
- MAPIWrapper.exe (252.00 KB)
- MAPIWrapper2010.exe (252.00 KB)
- RunAsCmd32.exe (7.50 KB)
- RunAsCmd64.exe (9.00 KB)
- Service.exe (64.00 KB)
- SetWritable.exe (62.40 KB)
- SystemTray.exe (342.43 KB)
- SystemTray64.exe (477.93 KB)
- VMCmd.exe (76.00 KB)
- x64.javaw.exe (183.93 KB)
- deployment.exe (184.91 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (54.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- x64.java.exe (183.95 KB)
- javacpl.exe (74.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (312.91 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (96.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (63.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (176.41 KB)
- 7za.exe (472.41 KB)
- RegistryHandler.exe (62.41 KB)
- RegistryHandler64.exe (72.91 KB)
- RevertToSelf.exe (27.38 KB)
- Service.exe (70.51 KB)
- Sleep.exe (66.38 KB)
- WindowsEventTools.exe (16.00 KB)
- x32.java.exe (169.95 KB)
- x32.javaw.exe (169.93 KB)
The current page applies to AhsayOBM version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other AhsayOBM versions:
...click to view all...
AhsayOBM is a program marketed by Ahsay Systems Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AhsayOBM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AhsayOBM with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AhsayOBM or simply activate the Search field and type in "AhsayOBM". If it is installed on your PC the AhsayOBM program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AhsayOBM in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AhsayOBM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AhsayOBM:
- The web site of the application is: www.ahsay.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AhsayOBM\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AhsayOBM.
8. After uninstalling AhsayOBM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AhsayOBM which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AhsayOBM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AhsayOBM by Ahsay Systems Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that AhsayOBM by Ahsay Systems Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AhsayOBM in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 15:31:47.473