Ahnenblatt 2.94 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.94 from your systemDirk Böttcher
. Additional info about Dirk Böttcher can be found here
. You can see more info related to Ahnenblatt 2.94 at http://www.ahnenblatt.de
. Usually the Ahnenblatt 2.94 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ahnenblatt folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Ahnenblatt 2.94 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ahnenblatt\unins000.exe. Ahnblatt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.97 MB (8354992 bytes) on disk.
Ahnenblatt 2.94 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.97 MB (8354992
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Ahnenblatt 2.94 version 220.127.116.11
Ahnenblatt 2.94 is an application by the software company Dirk Böttcher. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Ahnenblatt 2.94 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.94 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ahnenblatt 2.94 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ahnenblatt 2.94". If it is installed on your PC the Ahnenblatt 2.94 application will be found automatically. After you select Ahnenblatt 2.94 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ahnenblatt 2.94, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ahnenblatt 2.94:
- The software company is: http://www.ahnenblatt.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ahnenblatt\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.94.
8. After removing Ahnenblatt 2.94, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ahnenblatt 2.94 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ahnenblatt 2.94 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.94 by Dirk Böttcher from your PC, nor are we saying that Ahnenblatt 2.94 by Dirk Böttcher is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.94 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:13:33.593