Ahnenblatt 2.91 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.91 from your PCDirk Böttcher
. More information on Dirk Böttcher can be found here
. More information about the app Ahnenblatt 2.91 can be seen at http://www.ahnenblatt.de
. Usually the Ahnenblatt 2.91 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Ahnenblatt directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Ahnenblatt 2.91 is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Ahnenblatt\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Ahnblatt.exe and occupies 7.92 MB (8301712 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Ahnenblatt 2.91. They occupy about 7.92 MB (8301712
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Ahnenblatt 2.91 version 184.108.40.206
Ahnenblatt 2.91 is a program by the software company Dirk Böttcher. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Ahnenblatt 2.91 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Ahnenblatt 2.91 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ahnenblatt 2.91 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ahnenblatt 2.91". The Ahnenblatt 2.91 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ahnenblatt 2.91 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ahnenblatt 2.91, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ahnenblatt 2.91:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ahnenblatt.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Ahnenblatt\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.91.
8. After removing Ahnenblatt 2.91, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ahnenblatt 2.91 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ahnenblatt 2.91 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.91 by Dirk Böttcher from your PC, we are not saying that Ahnenblatt 2.91 by Dirk Böttcher is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.91 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:46:06.193