Ahnenblatt 2.74 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.74 from your PCDirk Boettcher
. Go over here
for more details on Dirk Boettcher. Click on http://www.ahnenblatt.de
to get more info about Ahnenblatt 2.74 on Dirk Boettcher's website. Ahnenblatt 2.74 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Ahnenblatt folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Ahnenblatt 2.74 is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName.NONE-9C5765A94E\Application Data\Ahnenblatt\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.42 MB (5685096 bytes) on disk and is named Ahnblatt.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Ahnenblatt 2.74. They take 5.42 MB (5685096
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Ahnenblatt 2.74.
Ahnenblatt 2.74 is an application marketed by the software company Dirk Boettcher. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.74 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.74 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ahnenblatt 2.74 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ahnenblatt 2.74". The Ahnenblatt 2.74 program will be found very quickly. When you click Ahnenblatt 2.74 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ahnenblatt 2.74, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ahnenblatt 2.74:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ahnenblatt.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName.NONE-9C5765A94E\Application Data\Ahnenblatt\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ahnenblatt 2.74.
8. After uninstalling Ahnenblatt 2.74, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ahnenblatt 2.74 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ahnenblatt 2.74 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.74 by Dirk Boettcher from your PC, we are not saying that Ahnenblatt 2.74 by Dirk Boettcher is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.74 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:15:45.030