Ahnenblatt 2.74 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.74 from your PCDirk Boettcher
. Go over here
for more details on Dirk Boettcher. Click on http://www.ahnenblatt.de
to get more info about Ahnenblatt 2.74 on Dirk Boettcher's website. Ahnenblatt 2.74 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Ahnenblatt folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Ahnenblatt 2.74 is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName.NONE-9C5765A94E\Application Data\Ahnenblatt\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.42 MB (5685096 bytes) on disk and is named Ahnblatt.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Ahnenblatt 2.74. They take 5.42 MB (5685096
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Ahnenblatt 2.74.
Ahnenblatt 2.74 is an application marketed by the software company Dirk Boettcher. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.74 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.74 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ahnenblatt 2.74 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ahnenblatt 2.74". If it exists on your system the Ahnenblatt 2.74 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ahnenblatt 2.74 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ahnenblatt 2.74, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ahnenblatt 2.74:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ahnenblatt.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName.NONE-9C5765A94E\Application Data\Ahnenblatt\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ahnenblatt 2.74.
8. After uninstalling Ahnenblatt 2.74, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ahnenblatt 2.74 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ahnenblatt 2.74 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.74 by Dirk Boettcher from your PC, we are not saying that Ahnenblatt 2.74 by Dirk Boettcher is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ahnenblatt 2.74 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:15:45.030