AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN
You can find below details on how to uninstall AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN from your PCAhnLab, Inc
. More information on AhnLab, Inc can be seen here
. More information about AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN can be found at http://www.ahnlab.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AhnLab\VPN\SSL VPN folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AhnLab\VPN\SSL VPN\tgsvpnUnins.exe. tgsvpnL.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 377.63 KB (386696 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN. They take an average of 4.99 MB (5232557
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AhnRpt.exe (1.96 MB)
- ASPLnchr.exe (299.82 KB)
- cert_parser.exe (400.08 KB)
- cert_viewer.exe (564.00 KB)
- tgsvpnB.exe (31.63 KB)
- tgsvpnC.exe (247.13 KB)
- tgsvpnDrvIns.exe (80.00 KB)
- tgsvpnE.exe (663.63 KB)
- tgsvpnL.exe (377.63 KB)
- tgsvpnU.exe (372.63 KB)
- tgsvpnUnins.exe (69.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN. You can find here a few links to other AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN releases:
AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN is an application marketed by the software company AhnLab, Inc. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN". The AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN program will be found very quickly. After you select AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN:
- The software company is: http://www.ahnlab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AhnLab\VPN\SSL VPN\tgsvpnUnins.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN.
8. After removing AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN by AhnLab, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN by AhnLab, Inc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AhnLab TrusGuard SSL VPN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 04:18:55.033