Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0
Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 from your computerAgnitum Ltd
. Further information on Agnitum Ltd can be found here
. Please follow http://www.agnitum.com/support/
if you want to read more on Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 on Agnitum Ltd's web page. Usually the Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall 1.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall 1.0\uninst.exe. outpost.exe is the Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0's main executable file and it occupies about 77.00 KB (78848 bytes) on disk.
Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 355.17 KB (363693
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- install.exe (20.06 KB)
- outpost.exe (77.00 KB)
- run_help.exe (44.06 KB)
- trash.exe (24.05 KB)
- uninst.exe (44.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (146.00 KB)
This data is about Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 version 1.0.1817.1645
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 from your PC:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall 1.0
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall 1.0\Engine.dll
- C:\Program\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall 1.0\Help\active.chm
- C:\Program\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall 1.0\Help\adblock.chm
- C:\Program\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall 1.0\Help\attack.chm
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0\DisplayIcon
Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 is a program released by the software company Agnitum Ltd. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0". The Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.agnitum.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall 1.0\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 by Agnitum Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 by Agnitum Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Agnitum Outpost Firewall 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-22 17:35:37.527