Agilent LXI Mdns Responder
Agilent LXI Mdns Responder is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Agilent LXI Mdns Responder from your PCAgilent Technologies
. Open here
for more info on Agilent Technologies. More information about Agilent LXI Mdns Responder can be seen at http://www.Agilent.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Agilent\IO Libraries Suite folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is titled InteractiveLXI.exe and occupies 403.35 KB (413032 bytes).
Agilent LXI Mdns Responder is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.92 MB (5163968
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AgilentConnectionExpert.exe (1.01 MB)
- AgilentIOLibrariesService.exe (50.50 KB)
- AgilentIOServer.exe (156.00 KB)
- AgilentNkoServer.exe (105.35 KB)
- InteractiveIO.exe (293.35 KB)
- InteractiveLXI.exe (403.35 KB)
- IOMonitor.exe (313.35 KB)
- IOMonitorViewer.exe (285.35 KB)
- LxiMdnsResponder.exe (322.50 KB)
- AgilentLxiTcpEventServer.exe (9.00 KB)
- dld8491.exe (127.85 KB)
- iclear.exe (72.35 KB)
- iocfg32.exe (95.35 KB)
- ipeek.exe (113.35 KB)
- ipoke.exe (113.35 KB)
- iproc488.exe (65.85 KB)
- iproc82357.exe (67.85 KB)
- iproc8491.exe (91.85 KB)
- iprocsvr.exe (459.35 KB)
- iread.exe (139.35 KB)
- ivxirm.exe (54.35 KB)
- ivxisc.exe (115.35 KB)
- iwrite.exe (141.85 KB)
- PCI1394Driver.exe (17.85 KB)
- portmap.exe (26.35 KB)
- RMedit.exe (53.35 KB)
- rmPrev491.exe (160.85 KB)
- siclland.exe (77.85 KB)
- usbview.exe (76.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Agilent LXI Mdns Responder version 1.1.12714.12146
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Agilent LXI Mdns Responder:
Agilent LXI Mdns Responder is a program by the software company Agilent Technologies. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Agilent LXI Mdns Responder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Agilent LXI Mdns Responder from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Agilent LXI Mdns Responder or simply activate the Search field and type in "Agilent LXI Mdns Responder". The Agilent LXI Mdns Responder program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Agilent LXI Mdns Responder in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Agilent LXI Mdns Responder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Agilent LXI Mdns Responder.
8. After uninstalling Agilent LXI Mdns Responder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Agilent LXI Mdns Responder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Agilent LXI Mdns Responder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Agilent LXI Mdns Responder by Agilent Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that Agilent LXI Mdns Responder by Agilent Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Agilent LXI Mdns Responder in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:03:00.423