Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan from your systemTrend Micro Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Trend Micro Inc.. You can get more details on Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan at http://www.trendmicro.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan is C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\ntrmv.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan's primary file takes about 2.35 MB (2462336 bytes) and its name is PccNTMon.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan. They occupy about 51.16 MB (53647600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (263.00 KB)
- AosUImanager.exe (593.98 KB)
- Build.exe (151.05 KB)
- Build64.exe (210.05 KB)
- CNTAoSMgr.exe (493.40 KB)
- CNTAoSUnInstaller.exe (187.62 KB)
- CompRmv.exe (989.35 KB)
- INSTREG.EXE (465.23 KB)
- LogServer.exe (256.02 KB)
- ncfg.exe (155.05 KB)
- NTRmv.exe (2.35 MB)
- Ntrtscan.exe (4.93 MB)
- OfcCCCAUpdate.exe (2.58 MB)
- OfcPfwSvc.exe (53.94 KB)
- OfficescanTouch.exe (175.55 KB)
- PATCH.EXE (211.55 KB)
- PATCH64.EXE (603.55 KB)
- PccNt.exe (1.82 MB)
- PccNTMon.exe (2.35 MB)
- pccntupd.exe (429.62 KB)
- tdiins.exe (141.05 KB)
- TMBMSRV.exe (571.00 KB)
- TmExtIns.exe (204.05 KB)
- TmExtIns32.exe (162.55 KB)
- TmFpHcEx.exe (117.55 KB)
- TmListen.exe (4.86 MB)
- tmlwfins.exe (152.05 KB)
- TmopExtIns.exe (320.05 KB)
- TmopExtIns32.exe (234.55 KB)
- TmPfw.exe (587.30 KB)
- TmProxy.exe (912.05 KB)
- TmUninst.exe (276.13 KB)
- tmwfpins.exe (140.05 KB)
- TSC.EXE (980.00 KB)
- TSC64.EXE (5.28 MB)
- UpdGuide.exe (223.90 KB)
- upgrade.exe (659.93 KB)
- utilPfwInstCondChecker.exe (220.38 KB)
- vcredist_2012U3_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_2012U3_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- VSEncode.exe (477.30 KB)
- WofieLauncher.exe (360.20 KB)
- xpupg.exe (226.92 KB)
- TmCCSF.exe (695.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan version 11.0.3569
only. Click on the links below for other Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan is an application released by the software company Trend Micro Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan or simply click the Search field and type in "Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan". If it exists on your system the Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan program will be found automatically. After you select Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan:
- The publisher is: http://www.trendmicro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\ntrmv.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan.
8. After removing Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan by Trend Micro Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan by Trend Micro Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Agent Trend Micro OfficeScan supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 07:59:01.637