You can find below details on how to uninstall Agent Awesome for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Agent Awesome from your PCChaos Industries
. Check out here
where you can read more on Chaos Industries. You can read more about related to Agent Awesome at http://www.chaosindustries.com.mx
. Usually the Agent Awesome program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Agent Awesome directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Agent Awesome. Agent Awesome.exe is the Agent Awesome's main executable file and it takes circa 11.07 MB (11606016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Agent Awesome. They occupy an average of 11.07 MB (11606016
bytes) on disk.
- Agent Awesome.exe (11.07 MB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Agent Awesome.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 345220
Agent Awesome is an application offered by the software company Chaos Industries. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Agent Awesome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Agent Awesome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Agent Awesome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Agent Awesome". If it exists on your system the Agent Awesome program will be found very quickly. When you select Agent Awesome in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Agent Awesome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Agent Awesome:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.chaosindustries.com.mx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Agent Awesome.
8. After removing Agent Awesome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Agent Awesome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Agent Awesome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Agent Awesome by Chaos Industries from your PC, we are not saying that Agent Awesome by Chaos Industries is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Agent Awesome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 18:54:01.320