Age of Mythology: Extended Edition
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Age of Mythology: Extended Edition for Windows. Age of Mythology: Extended Edition is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Age of Mythology Extended Edition folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Age of Mythology: Extended Edition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Age of Mythology Extended Edition\unins001.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 8.32 MB (8729088 bytes) on disk and is named aomx.exe. A way to uninstall Age of Mythology: Extended Edition from your PC
The following executables are installed together with Age of Mythology: Extended Edition. They occupy about 25.35 MB (26585818
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aomx.exe (8.32 MB)
- Launcher.exe (1.59 MB)
- movieplayer.exe (56.00 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.14 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
This page is about Age of Mythology: Extended Edition version 1
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\Age of Mythology Extended Edition\aomx.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\Age of Mythology Extended Edition\aomx.exe.FriendlyAppName
Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Age of Mythology: Extended Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Age of Mythology: Extended Edition from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Age of Mythology: Extended Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Age of Mythology: Extended Edition". The Age of Mythology: Extended Edition app will be found very quickly. After you select Age of Mythology: Extended Edition in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Age of Mythology: Extended Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Age of Mythology: Extended Edition.
8. After removing Age of Mythology: Extended Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Age of Mythology: Extended Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Age of Mythology: Extended Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130