Age of Mythology: Extended Edition
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Age of Mythology: Extended Edition for Windows. Age of Mythology: Extended Edition is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Age of Mythology Extended Edition folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Age of Mythology: Extended Edition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Age of Mythology Extended Edition\unins001.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 8.32 MB (8729088 bytes) on disk and is named aomx.exe. How to uninstall Age of Mythology: Extended Edition from your computer
The following executables are installed together with Age of Mythology: Extended Edition. They occupy about 25.35 MB (26585818
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aomx.exe (8.32 MB)
- Launcher.exe (1.59 MB)
- movieplayer.exe (56.00 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.14 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
This page is about Age of Mythology: Extended Edition version 1
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Some users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Age of Mythology: Extended Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Age of Mythology: Extended Edition from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Age of Mythology: Extended Edition or simply activate the Search field and type in "Age of Mythology: Extended Edition". If it is installed on your PC the Age of Mythology: Extended Edition program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Age of Mythology: Extended Edition in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Age of Mythology: Extended Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Age of Mythology: Extended Edition.
8. After removing Age of Mythology: Extended Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Age of Mythology: Extended Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Age of Mythology: Extended Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130