Age of Adventure version 1.0
Age of Adventure version 1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Age of Adventure version 1.0 from your PCGamersGate
. You can find out more on GamersGate or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.gamersgate.com/
if you want to read more on Age of Adventure version 1.0 on GamersGate's page. Usually the Age of Adventure version 1.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Age of Adventure directory, depending on the user's option during install. Age of Adventure version 1.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Age of Adventure\unins000.exe". Age of Adventure version 1.0's main file takes around 1.69 MB (1773568 bytes) and is called AgeOfAdventure_PlayingTheHero.exe.
Age of Adventure version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.37 MB (2488606
bytes) on disk.
- AgeOfAdventure_PlayingTheHero.exe (1.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about Age of Adventure version 1.0 version 1.0
Age of Adventure version 1.0 is a program offered by GamersGate. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Age of Adventure version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Age of Adventure version 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Age of Adventure version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Age of Adventure version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Age of Adventure version 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Age of Adventure version 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Age of Adventure version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Age of Adventure version 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamersgate.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Age of Adventure\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Age of Adventure version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Age of Adventure version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Age of Adventure version 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Age of Adventure version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Age of Adventure version 1.0 by GamersGate from your computer, we are not saying that Age of Adventure version 1.0 by GamersGate is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Age of Adventure version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:52:08.860