Age Of Mythology
Age Of Mythology is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Age Of Mythology from your computerAudioslave
. Further information on Audioslave can be found here
. Age Of Mythology is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\Age Of Mythology directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Age Of Mythology is C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\Age Of Mythology\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled game.exe and it has a size of 8.25 MB (8655360 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Age Of Mythology. They take about 9.40 MB (9855476
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (8.25 MB)
- movieplayer.exe (56.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (964.99 KB)
- TextureCompiler.exe (94.00 KB)
- TextureExtractor.exe (57.00 KB)
Age Of Mythology is a program offered by Audioslave. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Age Of Mythology is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Age Of Mythology with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Age Of Mythology or simply click the Search field and type in "Age Of Mythology". If it is installed on your PC the Age Of Mythology app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Age Of Mythology in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Age Of Mythology, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Age Of Mythology.
8. After removing Age Of Mythology, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Age Of Mythology that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Age Of Mythology with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Age Of Mythology by Audioslave from your PC, nor are we saying that Age Of Mythology by Audioslave is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Age Of Mythology in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-30 09:19:41.993