Age Calculator 1.2
Age Calculator 1.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Age Calculator 1.2 from your systemGigra LLC
. You can read more on Gigra LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gigrallc.com
to get more facts about Age Calculator 1.2 on Gigra LLC's website. Usually the Age Calculator 1.2 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Age Calculator folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Age Calculator 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Age Calculator\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. AgeCalculator.exe is the Age Calculator 1.2's primary executable file and it takes approximately 341.50 KB (349696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Age Calculator 1.2. They take about 390.41 KB (399783
bytes) on disk.
- AgeCalculator.exe (341.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Age Calculator 1.2 version 1.2
Age Calculator 1.2 is an application offered by Gigra LLC. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Age Calculator 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Age Calculator 1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Age Calculator 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Age Calculator 1.2". If it exists on your system the Age Calculator 1.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select Age Calculator 1.2 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Age Calculator 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Age Calculator 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gigrallc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Age Calculator\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Age Calculator 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Age Calculator 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Age Calculator 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Age Calculator 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Age Calculator 1.2 by Gigra LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Age Calculator 1.2 by Gigra LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Age Calculator 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 07:48:35.683